Sugar Bytes has updated Turnado to version 1.5 and announced the “Insane Summer Deal”, offering Turnado for 99€ / 129$ until July31, 2012.
Sugar Bytes says that since its launch last year, Turnado has been helping musicians and producers push their sound in new directions. The world renowned beat-boxer and vocalist Beardyman is among them and they’ve been working together with him to bring you this powerful update.
“We’re honoured to have had the opportunity to work so closely with such a talented artist who has brought his on-stage experience, invaluable feedback and development ideas to the table. This results in lots of new features that improve your live and studio performances and push the worlds best effect plugin to new levels. And so your music.”
Changes in 1.5:
- AAX version for Pro Tools 10.
- New Gain Control: Each effect now offers a Gain control to determine the Effect loudness. That makes it easier to create effects that sound exactly like they should.
- The LFO now has a Host Sync mode which aligns the LFO curve to the song position. Also a Rate Multiplier has been implemented to have more fun with the LFO Rate.
- The Filter Pattern Effect now offers a Beardyman Mode. It provides finest filter patterns from Beardyman.
- The Sweep Speed in the Filter Pattern Effect, as well as some Looper effects, have the new SyncX option which quantizes all beat divisions to their very own grid.
- Two new settings have been implemented: “Activate MIDI Out” forwards all control-changes to MIDI CC’s, to be used with other plugins or external gear. “Turn Off Knobs On Host Stop” makes sure that all effects will go quiet, after you stopped your song.
- The Tonalizer now offers a huge selection of scales. Also a Rootnote can be selected. That makes Turnado the perfect melody maker which fits into any tonal situation.
- Reverb and Delay now offer filters with fixed frequencies. That makes it easier to create exactly the Reverb or Delay sound that you need.
- The Guitar Amp now offers three limiters which control the loudness of your audio signal and make it absolutely 0db-proof.